Foreign Languages Added
As of February 2010, the system is available in foreign languages. Current supported languages are English, German, French, and Czech.
If you want to use ConVision in a foreign language, you will have the option after logging in to your profile. You may set the language from the Personal Settings menu.
Current deployments of ConVision electronic attendance system
Průmstav, a. s.
- Company uses ConVision electronic attendance system
for its largest construction complex of apartment houses called
Britská čtvrť (The British Quarter).
Formerly Skanska DS, a. s.
- A ConVision terminal is being used on the construction site of the bypass of Prague
Vestec - Lahovice.
- A mobile version of the ConVision system is being used at the road construction site of the
D1 Kroměříž - Říkovice stretch of motorway.
BAK stavební společnost, a.s.
- ConVision attendance system is on site at the construction of
the Trutnov Social Center for the residents of Trutnov.
Construction can be watched online at www.trutnov.cz.
- ConVision attendance system is implemented at the new farm
in Central Bohemia Farma Čapí hnízdo (Stork Nest Farm).
Syner, s. r. o.
- ConVision terminal was used at the complex of apartment houses known as Zelené město (Green City) for phase one
(finished in November 2009) and will be used for phase two (beginning March 2010).
Trigema Building, a. s
- The Company started with a pilot project BD Chlebovická in 2008. Today the company
uses the ConVision system on all its construction sites and central building.
- Newest construction sites:
- Reconstruction of apartment buildings at Křivoklátská
- Kitchen of the Boromejského hospital
- On this site the attendance of personnel is monitored by the ConVision system in its
solid interior design.
Monínec s. r. o.
- Workers of this Central Bohemia ski area are centrally controlled using the ConVision attendance system.
I.N.N. s. r. o.
- Company used the ConVision system during the reconstruction of Salmovsky Palace.
This large classical building is situated directly in the historical
center of Prague on the Hradcany square.